Atalian Global Services Cambodia are looking for AR Team Leader that will be located at Manila – Philippines. We are leading multi-services business are experiencing rapid growth in Asia. We invite young, energetic, smart and competent applicants to join our team here in Philippines.
- Responsible for all the billing raised by the billing team has been processed in the system
- Performing the receipting in the system when the payment received by the customer has been cleared in the bank. Ensuring the discrepancies billing have been voided in the system once the confirmation given by the billing team
- Responsible to re-process all the dispute billing in the system
- Meets account receivable operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; resolving problems and identifying system improvements
- Maintain accounting ledgers by posting monthly account transactions
- Meets account receivable financial standards by providing annual accounts receivable budget information, monitoring expenditures, identifying variances and implementing corrective actions.
- Support financial planning by forecasting cash
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
- Validates AR Reports from the system for accurately for management meeting review. This includes all billing has been raised and collection is up to date.
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned by superior from time to time.
Have we just described you and your background? Are you ready to disrupt the status quo? We’d love to meet you. If you want to join one of the world’s leading integrated facility management companies, then please e-mail your CV to Edgar Basares, HR Manager, noting “AR Team Leader – Manila, Philippines” in the subject line or you can drop it through the link below.