Atalian Global Services Cambodia are looking for Billing Officer that will be located at Manila – Philippines. We are leading multi-services business are experiencing rapid growth in Asia. We invite young, energetic, smart and competent applicants to join our team here in Philippines.
- Ensuring the timesheet provided by HR is accurate with the total hour.
- Computing the total amount to be billed based on the timesheet and the contract value.
- Raise the manual billing based on the computed amount within 15 days turnover. (Example: Service Period 1-15th of the month should be billed before 30th on the month)
- Ensuring the manual billing raised have been reviewed and approved by the AR Manager before sending to the customer.
- Summarize the total amount of the billing raised and reports detailing accounts receivable statues
- Responsible for the discrepancies billing and resolve client’s billing issues direct with AR Manager/HR/Operation team
- Discrepancies billing needs to be rebilled within 5 days turnover from the date of returned billing.
- Responsible for record keeping on the discrepancies billing with remarks
- Safekeeping of records (Pink Invoices, Approved costings)
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned by superior from time to time.
Have we just described you and your background? Are you ready to disrupt the status quo? We’d love to meet you. If you want to join one of the world’s leading integrated facility management companies, then please e-mail your CV to Edgar Basares, HR Manager, noting “Billing Officer – Manila, Philippines” in the subject line or you can drop it through the link below.